Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rockin' Out With My... Nevermind

Well, here it is music lovers. My brand new blog devoted to all sorts of music, but mainly rock n' roll. This blog is meant to be fun and laid-back with links to information that hopefully rockers will find useful.

As those who have read my "Test for Echo" blog, I don't always get around to updating my blog regularly. That's why I'm hoping that putting plenty-o-links to kick-ass information and media will keep you coming back even if I'm not able to post an entry directly. "Test for Echo" will remain a general random-thoughts blog of whatever pops into my head.

Not everyone's musical tastes are the same, and nobody is right or wrong in what they like. Personally, I tend to enjoy listening to music where I know the performer has done the bulk of the writing and music composition themselves, though I'm sure I'll get called out on this as my tastes become known. Remember, though: there are always exceptions to the rule, and everybody has their guilty pleasures. Music means different things to different people, depending on what their ear deems pleasurable, and also what events (especially powerful ones) were transpiring when they heard a particular song.

I like almost all types of music, but as you can probably tell, my allegiances lie heavily in rock n' roll. I love '80s music, glam rock, straight-forward rock, hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock, folk rock and blues.

So come on in, pull yourself up a seat, forget about all the other crap that happened today, and enjoy your stay at the Rock N' Roll Refuge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man. Great blog. I will enjoy reading more as you post in the future.

    You really hit the nail on the head here with "what people like" is neither right or wrong. I have been telling people that for years. Just because I personally don't care for most top 40 country doesn't mean it sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Real Rock News

Classic Rock Magazine News

Blabbermouth.net News